Update by user Feb 08

The Limited has reopened as an LLC but they are using the same customer service email address of the old company how suspicious. The website and the clothes look the same, they are bad business for sure.

Original review posted by user Jan 27

Purchased and returned an order from Limited before they closed and I did not receive my refund of $120 odd dollars.Met all deadlines and spoke with customer service representatives.

Still no refund and it almost a year later. I have sent multiple emails and called all numbers listed and no response. I have no merchandise or money, therefore they did not follow all guidelines necessary before closing there business. It was unfortunate that they had to close, however the consumer should not be caught up in the crossfire of the financial woes.

I would like my refund and so that I may purchase work attire.

That was my original reason for purchasing this items.I don’t have any money to give without receiving a service.

Review about: The Limited Customer Care.

I didn't like: Untrustworthy business, Ridiculous processing time.

Comments

This also happened to me!!It was closer to $260 with of clothes!!

It is very upsetting because I was a loyal customer for years!I bought all o my work clothes from the Limited.

TLBROTHE
to Rebecca Hoffman #1430268

There’s has to be something we can do about this situation.I’ve been very salty about this ordeal.

I was told there are procedures that must be handled before a business can properly close. For an example no outstanding debts and etc. I decided to revisit this issue because they reopened under the same name but with an LLC license. How does that happen when you owe people money?

I will NEVER shop with them again even under their new name.I plan on telling every person I know to avoid doing any type of business with them.