I've been a loyal The Limited customer for years both in store and online.I've never had an issue with anything until I placed an order 12/9/2016 during the "Entire Store 70% Off" sale and I've never received my items.

Fortunately, I've not been charged on my card either. I've attempted calling the customer service number and half the time it gives a disconnected notice and the other half I can't access the customer representative by pressing "3".

I'm very upset they have my credit card information and could potentially charge my card at any time for the order that I have "processing" according to their website.VERY SCARY.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of the limited customer care from The Limited. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Limited to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Limited for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Limited?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1262735

Thank you for this post!I am also upset about not receiving my items either!

My card has been charged though .I'm not feeling this and to top it off I have been on hold almost 30 minutes !!

to Anonymous Kennesaw, Georgia, United States #1265732

Just got off the phone with them after waiting forever."They are processing" my order from a month ago...

and my card was charged.*** service at its finest.