2.4

So, they're having a sale.And it's stated in big bold banner:40% off all sale items.

Except all sale items. Click on the banner, it shows appropriate sale-sale items. Still these are not all the 40% off items. Click on a 40% off item-nope, only these two colors, in size 00.

Called, got told that though the claim, showing these items should be, but aren't discounted is misleading: "I'm sorry you feel that way." Recieved a coupon for joining the mailing list, and should have known: it's only good in months beginning with "J" and on items that are only certain discounts but not other discounts and on select full-price items and NEVER on ANY item you might want.But check back daily, I was told, as they find out each day which items now are qualified.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "better advertising, cleaner on-line pricing, genuine customer service". The author is overall dissatisfied with The Limited and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about the limited drew pants from The Limited was customer service and misleading online pricing , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Limited.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare The Limited to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Limited?

Comments